The Ivy Advisor believes that it takes 10 years to build a good student, so the earlier you get started, the better the chance you have of achieving your dreams. We will be there for you, every step of the way. Parents and students who have worked with the Ivy Advisor say: “It is a privilege to work with Dr. Jiang!”
Major Features of our Services:
- Macro-educational and micro-educational roadmaps for curriculum selection, extracurricular programs, and summer activities
- Improvement of school grades for stronger records for top college admissions
- Ivy-ready reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulary-building programs
- Intensive preparation modules for PSAT, ACT, and SAT
- Ten steps for getting students into Ivies and other elite schools
- Tips on building relationships with school faculty for best recommendations
- Knowledge of the Ivies’ and other top schools’ admission processes
- The Do’s and Don’ts of college applications
- Maximum chance to be accepted by colleges, especially if parents are fully involved
- Elimination of risk, tedium, and drudgery from students and parents
- SMART approach: Strategy, Motivation, Attitude, Resolve and Time
Unique Aspects of our Services:
- The Ivy Advisor can claim full credit for successful student admits, having personally raised two Ivy-admitted children outside of his vocation.
- The Ivy Advisor has personally had Ivy experiences, having graduated from Columbia University himself in addition to guiding other students.
- The Ivy Advisor has been in the education business for over twenty years, much longer than many of his competitor businesses.
- The Ivy Advisor has experience with scoring essays, having graded thousands of essays from the real SATs as a Collegeboard SAT Essay Reader since 2004.
- The Ivy Advisor is fully committed to each and every student, through one-on-one meetings, individualized attention, strict and organized student calendars, and repeated essay editing.
The Ivy Advisor offers exceptional services at a reasonable price, with fees individualized according to each student’s unique situation. For details, please contact our office.
(Compared with other available services: Not much similarity. No competition and sometimes complementary)
- They cannot take the full credit (in fact can only a miniscule of credit) in the students admissions, while The Ivy Advisors can, at least for my own two children.
- Lots of them no personal Ivy experiences, while The Ivy Advisor is a Columbia University graduate.
- No kids in Ivies themselves, while both of my kids got in Ivies.
- Short educational experiences, while I have been in the business for over twenty years.
- I am a Collegeboard SAT Essay Reader since 2004, officially grades thousands of essays for real SATs, while they are not.
- They have just a loose relationship with students, while I have a I have full commitment, a one-to-one relationship.
- They are one-time transactions, The Ivy Advisor is making a commitment
- They count the number of meetings, while I have unlimited one-on-one meetings
- They are impersonal, but I am personal, with all individual attention.
- They limit the reiteration of essay-editing, while I edit all essays repeatedly.
- I have strict calendars for each student while they don’t.
The Ivy Advisor offers reasonably priced tutoring services, and the fees are individualized according to each student’s situation. For details, please call 408-982-3425 or 408-891-7668 or click here.