The Ivy Advisor is a full-fledged educational and college preparations institution. We offer a wide spectrum of services and classes for students of 4th to 12th graders to improve all academic subjects and standardized examinations in order to better prepare for colleges (website (theivyadvisors.com). We are currently hiring：
- General Operations Manager
The General Operations Manager is responsible for all matters of school administration, will take on a variety of operational responsibilities from ensuring the school has sufficient materials to serve its students and ensuring the school is fully enrolled and compliant. Duties include:
• Update and maintain accurate student records and student data in student information system. Ensure that the facility is well maintained.
• Manage school’s inventory process. Provide oversight to and lead supply and asset inventory and tracking planning and execution.
• Provide oversight for audit of electronic and paper student records for ongoing completeness and accuracy
• Develop and implement an annual student recruitment plan that aligns with student enrollment goals.
• Collaborate on the development of marketing materials for prospective students.
• Provide clarity and consistency of school specific policies.
• Foster relationships with community organizations, attend community events, and speak at community meetings to positively engage with parents.
• Serve as on-site IT contact, including managing IT assets, assisting staff with IT issues as able, and serving as main touch-point to regional and national IT staff.
Budget and Finance
• Conduct monthly review of accounts for budget variances; monitor usage of the school credit card, support school in all budget management functions
• Ensure adherence to school’s fiscal policy and procedures; participate in annual financial audit (as required) by providing documentation as needed
• Manage school purchasing process by placing orders with vendors; tracking delivery and maintaining inventory
• Provide input and participate in school and student services procurement processes as required
• Capture and organize key school data with reliability for the creation and completion of various compliance reports (attendance, enrollment, staffing, etc).
• Manage and successfully complete all necessary compliance reporting to the Local, State, Federal Government.
• Ensure that all fire, life, and safety regulations and procedures are implemented ensuring the wellbeing of all school staff and scholars.
Marketing and Business Development
• Research and advise Ivy Advisor on local, national, or international factors affecting the business development with existing and new clients. Formulate strategies to identify potential markets for Ivy Advisor’s services.
• Forecast, develop and manage budgets for campaigns and promotions. Develop promotions plans to drive business, react to market. Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• Create and manage relationships with clients and partner groups. Research education market trends and adapt strategies to leverage that information. Evaluate the financial aspects of new programs’ performances, such as budgets and expenditures.
• Collaborate with marketing to expand awareness of Ivy Advisor’s services and products of every line and build a holistic marketing plan. Provide planning and support to maximize sell out (training & event & store execution).
• Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals. Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
• Represent company at association meetings (within USA) to promote Ivy Advisor’s services and present a good image for Ivy Advisor. Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further campaign goals.
Job Requirements: Job entails working with and requires Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or equivalent with 2 year of experience including: Operations Management, HR Management, Marketing Management, Budget Management, Business Development Management, Compliance Reporting and Management.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or equivalent with 2 year of experience in the job offered, Operations Manager, HR Manager, Executive Assistant, or equivalent. Candidate must be willing to travel and relocate (if needed). Employer may accept any suitable combination of Education, training or experience.
To apply please mention Job Code S01 and mail resumes to: Attn. HR, The Ivy Advisor Dr. Jiang LLC, 4675 Stevens Creek Blvd Suite 120, Santa Clara CA 95051
2. Experienced instructors and tutors (of all academic subjects commonly offered in middle and high schools) who are committed to creating an interactive learning environment for students.
We are especially interested in hiring those who are able to teach creative writing, expository writing, SAT, ACT, SSAT/ISEE and all science subjects. Please contact us if you want to be part of the Ivy Advisor Team.
• Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in the subject area
• Have experience in teaching/tutoring
• Have strong communication skills and student interaction skills
• Be flexible and reliable on evening and weekend hours
• Be passionate about education
• Have strong professional references
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please email us your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.